Our fleet of resident permanent teachers consist of young and dynamic teachers with encellent academic track record. They also come with vast experience at some of the premier institutions of Barak Valley and beyond.
Our pool of resident teachers, are alumni of famous institutions of learning.
Most of them have a convent education bockground ond boost of high academic achievements.
A group of highly acclaimed and experienced teachers known across the region for their contribution to HS level education shall conduct reguler sessions at the college.
For the students of the science stream, teachers from various reputed colleges, coaching institutes, NITs, ITs and Medical Colleges etc, shall conduct such sessions.
For the students of Arts/Humanities, teachers from institutions of repute and faculty members from coaching institutes Offering coaching classes for CLAT, JAS and other UPSC. SSC and APC examinations shall conduct such sessions.
For the students of Commerce stream Chartered Accountants faculty members, both retired and serving. from numerous institutions shall conduct such sessions.
1. To cater to the academic needs of the students of the region.
2. To reach uncompromising quality of HS education to the farthest corners of the villages of the region.
3. To ensure that students reach their goals fulfill their dreams and become prepared to take up the responsibility of the society in their various professional roles.
4. To bring the best quality education, the best faculty and the best education environment to Badarpur.
5. To ensure that Beocon Junior College emerges as a center of excellence in HS level education.
We have Well-Equipped labs with cutting edge digital instruments for Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Round-th-clock CCTV Serveillance
Separate hostals or boys and girls with comfortable accommodaion & healthy & homely food arrangement
Students securing 85% or above in HSLC or equivalent exam shall avail the benifits for waiver of Admission fees
Meritorious students hailing from economically under-privileged family shall be provided prescribed text books free of cost from the Book Bank.
Rank holders in HS from our college will be awarded with Rs. 1 lac.